SWIFT KON-TIKI 650
UK’s MOST LUXURIOUS MOTORHOME AVAILABLE
* Island Bed
*Large rear garage
*Large underfloor locker
*Side slideout locker
* Full length Awning
*2x Solar panels standard
*Dual house batteries
*All cab features including A/C & Bluetooth
*Full height 190 litre fridge
*Alde Central Heating
*TV with DVD and Freeview
*Automatic Satellite Dish
*Spacious bathroom & seperate shower
* 9.01 meters long
*Drive on a car license
*4 Seatbelts ( NZTA Ruling )
Swift’s flagship Kon-Tiki remains the epitome of motorhome luxury for 2020. Exquisitely redesigned last season, it maintains its imposing aspect, opulent features and stand-out looks.
An indulgent interior is created by premium fittings and the elegant ‘Darwin’ soft furnishing scheme with contrasting woven and soft velvety textures. And with a 2090mm interior height flooded with light via the ‘Skyview’ panoramic opening sunroof* and curved stargazer roof window, the living spaces are bright and airy.
The luxurious kitchen and washroom feature premium fittings and appliances, while all fixed beds are enhanced by exclusive lightweight Duvalay Duvalite™ Apollo Luxe mattresses to ensure the best nights’ sleep possible.
Kon-Tiki also boasts extensive storage, including large lockers with aircraft style doors and LED illumination, underfloor storage trays and moulded over-cab storage compartments in low-line models. To the exterior, there is a large garage storage space with lowered chassis**, and pull-out under-floor pannier locker for water hose and electric cable reels.
Experience relaxing driving with a potent Euro 6D, 2.3 litre engine and excellent cab equipment, including air-conditioning, heated captain’s chairs and a high level radio/MP3 player with DAB, sat-nav and Bluetooth, plus adjustable switch-off timing and wing mirror antenna for better reception.
You can also drive with greater confidence thanks to Kon-Tiki’s Swift Vision technology, including colour side and rear view cameras for improved ‘all-round’ driving viewing and additional rear parking sensors. For further assurance, control features include cruise control, variable power steering, ESC and hill-hold, ABS brakes, EBD (electronic brake force distribution) and immobiliser with rolling code.
Built on Swift’s pioneering SMART construction platform with a timberless bodyshell and durable GRP outer skin, Kon-Tiki boasts outstanding build quality and a 10-year bodyshell warranty***. There’s also Swift Command, allowing you to monitor and control many onboard systems via a 7-inch touchscreen panel and smartphone app.
And with a choice of five layouts, with four available in both high and low-line models plus a handy garage area^^, there’s a model to suit most tastes and requirements.
* 625, 649 & 650 models only.
** Low-line models only.
- ‘Oyster Grey’ kitchen cabinets
- 190 litre dual hinged Dometic RM10 automatic energy selection fridge/freezer
- Thetford thermostatic oven with electronic ignition, dual fuel hob with glass lid safety cut-out feature, 1x 800W electric hotplate & 3 gas burners with electronic ignition, and separate grill
- Built-in microwave oven with digital controls in stainless steel surround
- Integrated kitchen extractor fan with light
- Corian® linen natural acrylic stone solid kitchen work surface
- Stainless steel underslung sink
- Removable drainer and food grade nylon chopping board nestle together for easy storage in dedicated location
- Vector chrome effect kitchen mixer tap
- Printed acrylic splashback with illuminated aluminium feature extrusions
- Pull-out storage baskets
- Soft-close drawers with premium Quadro 4D runners for smoother operation
- Rooflight with flyscreen and blind above kitchen
- Fully lined separate ‘Thetis’ shower cubicle (625, 635 & 649)
- ‘Vellamo’ shower cubicle with integrated shower door (650 & 675)
- Ecocamel Orbit shower head with on/off button for a powerful shower that uses less water
- Shower bi-fold door retained on track for improved access (625, 635 & 649)
- 32mm thick entrance door with decorative inlay, domestic style mortice lock and handle
- Vanity cupboard with built-in washbasin
- Vector chrome effect vanity mixer tap
- Overhead storage locker
- Thetford C260 swivel cassette toilet with electric flush and 18 litre wheeled tank
- Washroom radiator (domestic style towel radiator on 650)
- Rooflight with flyscreen
- Mini LED downlights
Plus many more luxurious features