FRENCH STYLE BED WITH LUXURY BATHROOM , SHOWER.
- 9 Speed Automatic – 6 speed Manual available
- Car License
- High Spec
- Diesel Waterheater
- 7.09 Meters Long
- TV with DVD and Freeview
- Automatic Satellite Dish
- French Bed
- Opening Cab Skylight
- 4 Berth,
- 4 Seatbelts (NZTA Requirement)
- Double Glazed
The flagship Swift Kon-Tiki range was stunningly redesigned for 2019 to great acclaim, and is joined this season by the new Kon-Tiki Sport. An exciting addition for 2020, this is a high-performing motorhome with a streamlined profile, high grade specification and style befitting a Kon-Tiki, from the superbly equipped cab to the premium living space and energy efficient fixtures.
For stand-out looks on the road, Kon-Tiki Sport’s streamlined exterior features a Black Edition graphics scheme which coordinates with the black metallic Fiat chassis cab, while 16” alloy wheels and exclusive styled LED front marker lights add that extra refinement. A Euro 6 2.3 litre engine provides powerful driving, while the excellent level of cab equipment includes captain’s chairs, DAB radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth and switch-off timing, variable power steering, cruise control and more.
The sumptuous interior matches the style and décor of Kon-Tiki, with an opulent ‘Darwin’ soft furnishing scheme and a host of luxurious features, from a recessed full length roll-out Thule 4900 awning to a twin lens reversing camera with 7” LCD screen rear view mirror, plus air conditioning, cruise control and equipment from leading brands including Fenix, Alde and Duvalay™. Low-line models also have a panoramic ‘Skyview’ sunroof which fills the interior with natural light.
Built on Swift’s pioneering SMART construction platform with a timberless bodyshell and durable GRP outer skin, Kon-Tiki Sport boasts outstanding build quality. There’s also Swift Command, allowing you to monitor and control many onboard systems via a 7-inch touchscreen panel and smartphone app.
- NEW tall slimline dual hinged Dometic series 10 133 litre electronic ignition fridge incorporating 12 litre removable freezer compartment (524, 560, 574, 584, 596, 597 & 599)
- Thetford thermostatic oven with electronic ignition, dual fuel hob with glass lid safety cut-out feature, 1x 800W electric hotplate & 3 gas burners with electronic ignition, and separate grill
- Built-in microwave oven with digital controls
- Omnivent, three speed, two way roof fan (except 524)
- Innovative Fenix NTM® kitchen worktops (resistant to scratches, enhanced antibacterial properties and easy to clean)
- Fold down worktop extension (524, 562 & 596)
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Removable drainer and food grade nylon chopping board nestle together for easy storage in dedicated location
- Vector chrome effect kitchen mixer tap
- Acrylic splashback with LED lighting
- Fully lined separate shower cubicle
- Ecocamel Orbit shower head with on/off button for a powerful shower that uses less water
- 32mm thick entrance door with decorative inlay, domestic style mortice lock and handle
- Two way locking door for added privacy (597 & 599)
- Vanity cupboard with built-in washbasin and white panelling
- Vector chrome effect vanity mixer tap
- Bathroom mirror with lighting (except 524)
- Overhead storage locker
- Thetford C260 cassette toilet with electric flush and 18 litre wheeled tank
- Washroom radiator (Domestic style towel radiator on 574 & 584)
- Micro-Heki skylight with flyscreen
- Mini LED downlights
plus many more exciting features